There is a fine line between experiences of stress, trauma, sadness or grief and the more severe symptoms associated with mental illness. Mental health is a continuum that we can all move backwards and forwards along. At The Mind Sanctuary we understand that no matter where you fall along the spectrum of mental health, we all share the same need; the need to find peace of mind.
The Mind Sanctuary is a safe, calming space designed to connect you with the resources, inspiration and hope you need so that you can can find peace of mind – no matter where you fall along the spectrum of mental health.
At The Mind Sanctuary, we aim to:
- Help you prevent, overcome or manage every day challenges such as stress, anger and bereavement
- Help you prevent, manage or overcome the more severe symptoms associated with mental illness
- Motivate and empower you to start your own journey towards emotional and psychological wellbeing
- Forge connections between those who need help and those who can provide it
We do this by:
- Publishing content on natural approaches to emotional wellbeing and mental health
- Sharing inspirational stories
- Connecting you to professionals who can support you on your journey through a directory of therapists, therapeutic activities and mental health services
If you are experiencing symptoms that you feel are affecting your emotional and mental wellbeing, or you’re somebody who provides support on these issues, we would love to hear from you. Please feel free to browse the site and get in touch if you can’t find what you’re looking for. Drop us an email to let us know what you need help with, or what professional help and support you can offer others.